A Little Bit About Us
Barrett Haus owns Haus Financial Solutions, LLC (a CPA firm) and Empire Financial Group, LLC (a investment advisory firm) and is a Registered Investment Advisor and Certified Public Accountant licensed in the State of Florida. He graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Masters in Accounting and a Masters in Business Administration concentrating in Investments. Barrett has been in the Orlando area since 1970 and is an active member of the Central Florida community.
Barrett founded his two firms to offer clients an opportunity to retain CPA & CFO services for their businesses and families. Barrett did not want to work for a company that dictates the types of investments and tax strategies he could recommend to his clients. By offering freedom of choice to clients, Barrett is able to focus on each client’s individual needs and then tailor financial solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- How to Hire an Accountant
- What is a Registered Investment Advisor
- 10 Tips for Choosing a Tax Preparer
- Number of New RIAs Continues to Rise
CPA’s, like all providers of financial services , are required to inform clients of their policy regarding privacy of client information:
- Types of personal information we collect: Our firm collects non-public personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization.
- Parties to whom we disclose information: Our firm doesn’t disclose any non-public client personal information obtained in the course of our business except as required or permitted by law.
- Protecting the confidentiality and security of client information: Our firm retains records related to the professional series we provide in order to better assist the client and comply with professional guidelines. Our firm maintains physical and electronic safeguards that comply with our professional standards.